FNSI 20th March 2020

Hi all,
         Lately I have been working on Sashiko.  I have 2 more parts to go then I will be finished.
I started this part earlier in the week and I got it finished on Friday.

I started on the next part and that is as far as I have gotten.

I also made another loaf of bread.  On Tuesday Brett had an appointment in Bourke so we went over on Tuesday morning.  We had had morning tea and lunch over there too. After lunch we went grocery shopping.  I found a 5kg bag of bakers flour so I bought it and some other grocery items that we cannot get here.  The bread turned out well.  


Thank you Wendy for hosting FNWF.  Through the week I have been cleaning out our pantry cupboard and have thrown out a lot of out of date items.  I still have a bit more to do.  
Ok I hope you had a great time stitching.
Bye for now.


5 comments:

  1. Your bread looks wonderful! (yumm...just as well I have eaten!)
    Gotta love sashiko - so easy to grab & go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sashiko makes such an easy project to pick up & put down. It will be wonderful once finished too.
    Stay safe...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sashiko looks wonderful. So good you got flour,your bread looks wonderful. Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue... hope you made it to FNwF this month...April...
    I am hosting another night this week too. xox

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...