FNWF 3/4/2020

Hi All,
           Thanks for all your comments, still having trouble commenting back.  On Friday we woke up to rain, which was great.  All up we had 35mls.  It was great to hear and see.  The rain water tank was over flowing again, which was great to see.  Some of the water soaked into the ground fast as it is thirsty.
          I did not turn my sewing machine on, as we had Lightening and Thunderstorms.  I had my machine unplugged to be on the safe side.
         I did get some Sashiko done which was good.
 
Getting there.

Onto the next part.  I have done more Sashiko this arvo so am more than half way done now.  
I also made a small bag to put things in.  


The Sashiko has been done over a few days.  It is great I am almost finished with it.  Just need to decide which fabric for the back.  
   Stay safe everyone.
From Sue Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...