Walgett Quilters Quilt Show June 2018

Hi All,
          I am very late posting this to my blog.  In June there was a Quilt Show at Walgett. There were over 100 Quilts on display at the RSL Hall.  The first photo is of Facebook swap blocks.
2nd photo is of a Jelly Roll Race that I did.  The 3rd photo is of a Mariners Compass which was foundation pieced. The forth photo was from a quilt pattern that I received from the International Friendship
 Quilters Group.
The fifth photo is my Walgett Quilters Friendship Quilt.  A group of 23 ladies decided to choose their own block pattern from a website, then we made blocks for each other.  A year later the quilts were all put together.  I am still in the process of quilting mine.
The sixth photo is a close up of the Jelly Roll Race Quilt label.
The seventh photo is of another Facebook swap block quilt top.
The last photo is of a red work hand embroidery quilt top that I put together.
        It was in April, May and June that I put the swap block quilt tops, Mariners Compass green back ground ironed on and getting The Walgett Quilters Friendship Quilt together.
   All those have kept me busy.
I have more things to show, I need to take some more photos of the items I have made.
I have quilt blocks that I have put together, made some items for a friend who lives in Queensland, also have made some small bags.  I am hoping to do another blog post soon.
     Our Neighbour has invited us to a Halloween party which we are going to this Saturday.   They have been away so that is why we are going to have it on the weekend.
    Have a great Thursday everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...