F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,
         Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in between the petals.  Today Narromine Rural Fire Service Brigade went to Dubbo Airport to see a large Water Carrier.  I have photos of the water being dropped at the Airport.  It was very noisy on take off we were all standing with our phones to take videos of the plane.  We were allowed to go inside and have a look.  The Water carrier can seat 85 people.  No seats inside it.  I have more phots shared on the F.N.S.I Facebook page.  Was in interesting morning out.  
I hope everyone has a great weekend.











 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely hexies! Those planes are amazing, aren't they... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours in your hexies. Interesting, so many people seem to be making hexies atm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours in the flower...
    And I love Bathurst - especially on our sewing retreat...xox

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...