FNWF 5th Feb 2021

 Hi All,

           On Thursday we had 25 mls of beautiful rain.  I am late again typing this up.  On Friday I worked on a swap Hexie.  I will not show any pics here of the hexie until it has been sent.  On Saturday we had 16 mls of rain, which was great to have.  I have enrolled in a TAFE Course, Certificate 3 in Business Administration. I received an emailed saying I had bee accecpted into the course which is all online.  I have also enrolled in a Fashion Design Course.  

       I did some sashiko today.  Not much done but at least I did some.  Here are some pics.  



 I hope you all had a good weekend.  I hope to get to do more sewing done soon.

From Sue C.

2 comments:

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...