FNWF 15th Jan 2021

 Hi All,

           I have been working on a swap hexie for this week.  Will not show it as it still needs to be sent and received.  I also have been working on hexies that I received a few years back from an Advent Swap that I was in with Our Craft Group with JJ. I have finally finished basting all the hexies, but have not sewn those together as yet.  Here they all are, not sure what order they all will be in I will swap them around and see what looks best and sew them into hexies.  then work out what they will go with.  I  have something they may go with.  I will wait and see.  





For a few months now, there has been a young Male Black and Tan Kelpie hanging around.  He has no collar on him. Brett and I walked up the road with him. We came across a few people. One lady who we have met before said his owner may be around the corner and said someone had given him the name of Buddy.  He is a very friendly and gentle pup and is a great looking and very well behaved dog.  Has been well trained and well looked after.  He has come to visit which has been great.  I added a post to the area we are in on Facebook, but no owner has come forward as yet. 

Photos of the pup.  He would come and love a good pat, then would sit down and be happy with that.  



 

            Since I have been typing this out the dogs in the Street have been going off.  I hope all is good outside.  Cannot see much as it is dark here.  I hope you all have a great week.  The Summer School Holidays are nearly over only another few weeks to go and some of the Students will be back at School.  Some Students will start back in February this year.  Brandon our Son finishes his final year of School which is Year 12. The Final Year of School.  He turns 18 in 5 weeks and a few days. It has gone very fast.  He finishes with his Higher School Certificate (HSC), around October this year.  

           


4 comments:

  1. Your hexies are looking great. I'm surprised so many folks are working on hex quilts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexies look good in the non traditional fabrics - I'm sure it will be fun arranging them and deciding what to do with them. The pup sounds lovely, what a shame he doesn't seem to have a home. Children grow up so fast. I hope your son has a good last year of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are looking great, love the fabric you chose... hope the puppy finds a home... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you made it to FNwF this month???
    See you in March perhaps...xox

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...