FNWF 8th January 2021


Hi All,

        Above are the hexies that I have finished.  






 Some plants that have grown in our front yard.  I was told that the white ones are Agapanthus and looked up the pink one which is a Belladonna Lily also know as a naked lady lily.  

A Hibiscus on our tree, A lot of those have cropped up.


Looks like some type of wasp.  He was on the shovel, so took a photo.



A Celery plant that we bought from Coles.


A Basil plant bought from Coles.

We have an Orang tree here in the backyard.  I picked up 5 from the base of the tree, some are smaller than usual.  Have not tried them yet.




 

2 comments:

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...