FNWF 8th January 2021

 Hi All,

          Just an update, I have been working on my monthly Hexie Swaps.  I am still behind in my swaps. I hope to catch up soon.  I will post some pics soon hopefully.  Mum asked me if I wanted a laptop that she had been using, as she did not want it anymore.  Of course I said Yes Please.  Makes it a lot easier typing out these blog posts. Last month I was in an Advent swap so will take some photos of the gifts I was sent.

           I will post some pics of some flowers that have cropped up here.  I saw that there is another Rose bush out the front where the trees are.  We bought some Corriander, Celery and Basil at Coles and Brett planted those out the front.  We bought Basil, Mint and Parsley last year and they went into a large pot and are growing well which is great.  

          Still lots of unpacking here to do, but at least we can take our time with it now which is great.  The house is easy to keep clean which is great too.  We have tiles in the Kitchen, Dining, Laundry and our 2 Bathrooms and like a wood floor in the bedrooms.  Easy to sweep and mop.  I applied for a job at Inland Petroleum last week and was unsuccessful as there were 2 other applicants that had experience.  I have applied for 2 other jobs so will see how I go.  

   

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job hunt. An easy clean house sounds very good, I't in my sewing room with threads and scraps all over the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a big change moving from "the middle of nowhere" to Dubbo for you all but lots of fun, I am sure. Good luck with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job hunt. Great to have an easy to keep clean house.

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...