FNWF 2nd October 2020

 Hi All,

          I have been working on hexies this week.  I have had a busy weekend here.  My younger Sister lives out of Narromine.  My Mum and Niece went to visit my Sister over the weekend and invited me over to see them.  So the last few days I have spent with family.  

         The week before that Brett, his older Brother Ross and I went back to Brewarrina to our property.  Brett and Ross were loading up Ross’s truck with gear out of the sheds.  Our neighbour Jon said to Brett that we could borrow his truck so we did.  That was loaded up with gear too, last Thursday, Brett, Brandon and I unloaded Jon’s truck and Brett went went back to Jon’s place on Saturday to drop the truck back to Jon and drove the Hilux back here yesterday.  

       We have a friend who is going to visit today and is going to stay overnight.  So I will now post pics of the hexies that I have done, still in the process of putting them together as I am late on my swaps.


I will go now as I have more to do before our visitor arrives here.
I hope you all have had a great weekend.  Sorry I am late with my blogpost. Have been busy trying to get things done here.



12 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are keeping very busy with your move. Nice that you got a bit of stitching done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raewyn,
      Yes we were all busy getting ready for the big move. Yes it was great to be able to get some stitching done.

      Delete
  2. It's great to have you join in FNwF... and I also wish you well with the move...xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryll,
      Thank you and yes has been great to join in. Thank you. Move all done thankfully. Liking it here. Still looking for work.

      Delete
  3. Always lots of work moving but good to find some time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria,
      yes very true. Yes was great to get some stitching done.

      Delete
  4. No home visits allowed here, it must be so difficult for anyone wanting to move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Radka,
      There was a time last year where there were no home visits with Real Estate, so we kept looking at Houses on the Real Estate websites and were eventually allowed to come and have a look which was good. Yes not an easy time,

      Delete
  5. I'm amazed you even had time to look at your hexies! Busy indeed!! Don't you just love that Clover threaded needles holder???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie,
      Yes it was not easy trying to fit it in. yes was very busy. Yes love the Clover Needle Holder it has come in very handy.

      Delete
  6. lovely little hexagons...w ell done getting any sewing done.. sounds like it is fun busy over there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona,
    Thank you. Yes was not easy to fit it in, but we got there in the end which was great. Still have boxes to unpack but at least we can take our time in doing that.

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...