FNSI 15th November 2019

Hi All,

          In the last few weeks I have been busy making sewing items for an Advent Swap.  I will not share photos here until they have been opened by my partner, which will be closer to Christmas.
I need to update my blog as I have not been doing many posts.  So I will try and do more when I can.
      Years ago in Our Craft Group Facebook group, a member suggested that we do a Fabric Suduko puzzle which was from a website.  Then when that was completed you pick your fabrics and sew those into a nine patch. I finished the Fabric Suduko Puzzle panel years ago. I then put it away.
        I was not sure what I was going to do with it.  I bought a European Pillow from Big W in Dubbo.  I knew then what to do with the panel.  I added borders, then did a backing fabric.
     
Here are some photos.

I have enjoyed making the pillow Case Cover.  
I will go and check out what you all have been up to.  
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...