FNWF 17/4/2020

Hi All,
          Thank you all that left comments last week.  Still having trouble with replying back to you all.
I have been working on my Crane Sashiko.
The first photo is where I got up to, the 2nd photo is where I am up to now.  Getting there slowly.


I had to change to a smaller needle as the bigger needle I had was harder to get through the fabric, as it has a larger eye on the needle.  The stitch length is smaller on this panel too.
On Wednesday night I was outside near a camp fire.  I tripped over a piece of wood and grazed my left knee and left lower arm, have a small bruise on my left wrist also have a small graze on my right palm of my hand, all healing up well.
       Through the week I have been going through things here and throwing out things that we do not need.  Lately I have not felt like sewing, but will be back into it soon as I have a few swaps I need to get done.
     Tomorrow it is our 18th Wedding Anniversary, The years have been going too fast.
I hope you all have a great weekend with what is left of it.
From Sue Coleman.

6 comments:

  1. The Sashiko panel looks great and looks like it will stitch up nicely - I hear getting the right needle can be difficult. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - I hope you were able to do something a little special even if you were in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your wedding anniversary...
    Beautiful stitching on the Sashiko panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your marriage is officially "of age" now. Lol! Very pretty stitching on your sashiko. Sorry to hear about your fall. Glad the injuries were mostly minor. Here's to quick healing and on to more sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your injuries - hope it didn't stop the sewing too much. Love the sashiko - its so easy and no prep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly congrats on the marriage achievement...& well done on your progress on Sashiko... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks beautiful and Happy Annivesary...hope you are not too bruised...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...