FNSI

Hi All,
          I have finished my Christmas swaps.  I made 2 small bags, Hexagon Coasters and 2 mug rugs. I have also made a few other things but cannot show you those just yet.
           Doing this on my iPhone, as I am away from home at Dubbo, NSW.  Brandon our Son is having a Presentation Ceremony at his Distance Education School tomorrow morning.  Brandon and I will arrive back home tomorrow night on the bus.  It is great to know that I can do blog posts on my phone. I needed to download an app to download photos onto here.  The label the you see on the Hexagon Coaster was a gift from Lin Tarrant.  They are great, easy to sew on with the sewing machine too.  Thank you very much Lin.
        Sorry I am late posting this blog, I have been busy getting the Christmas Swaps done.  Also busy  doing Friendship blocks for a Friendship Quilt I will make when I receive my blocks which will hopefully be this Sunday.
             Gun club is on this Sunday and a friend from Walgett will bring my Friendship blocks and my Christmas present that I received from the Walgett Quilters Christmas party.  I received a beautiful Table Runner,  I will post a photo when I do a Friendship Quilt Blocks blog post.
             Brett and I were going to go over to Walgett for the Walgett Quilters Christmas party, but as we had rain we had to stay put.

           Last Friday and Saturday we had 44 and a half ml of rain.  The rain was great to see and hear on the roof.  I have photos, I will do that in another blog post though.
         




5 comments:

  1. Great gifts for your swaps Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy FnwFs making lovely gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue great finishes there my friend,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Der Freitagabend war erfolgreich für dich !
    Ich bewundere deine schöne Näharbeit.
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags keeping you busy .

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...