FNWF January 2020

Hi All,
          Sorry I have not replied to the ladies who have commented on my blog posts.  I am having trouble commenting for some reason.  Thank you ladies for the nice comments. I will try and work out why I cannot comment.
        Years ago I bought a pattern for a pin cushion.  The pattern is called Thread Ready Pincushions by Indigo Junction.
            I will add photos so that you can all see what I have done so far as I am still working on one piece.
             When I have finished with the pin cushion I will post back here.  Not sure why the photos are sideways.
   
               See you all later.


 

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of that.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing that one done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to make a nice-looking pincushion. I've heard Indygo Junction patterns are well written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting looking pincushion. I look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the end result

    ReplyDelete
  6. will be great to see the pincushion when you have finished it...

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...