7th Feb 2020

Hi all,
         I am still having trouble replying to your comments.  Last FNSI I was working on some hand embroidery for a small bag.


I am still working on it.




The pin cushion that I was working on is finished.
  


I could not see the pics, but can now.  I still need to thread cord through the spools so they stay in their places.  As I type this on the iPad it is jumping up and down.  

I have also finished a small purse that I was given a few years back. But will make another blog post on that soon.  
I hope you all have a great day/night.


4 comments:

  1. What a cute little pincushion! Love the addition of the spools on the side. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is going to be gorgeous - such lovely fabrics. And I love your pincushion - a great idea with the spools around the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little embroideries look cute Sue and such pretty pink fabrics. Great pincushion. xx

    ReplyDelete

F.NS.I 19th Feb 2021

Hi All,          Yesterday I started sewing these 4 hexies together.  I have another 2 petals to sew on the last one.  then need to sew in b...